Tuesday 23 June 2015

#NationalPinkDay

To celebrate one of the BEST days ever. I am going to attempt some photography... lets see how this goes.

I have collected a range of items that were in my room and the color pink. So... 



Here they are. Pink is definitely my favorite color


Just Pink by Next is incredible. I love the summery floral smell. 


This bag actually belongs to my housemate so I will not be featuring this again as it's going to be given to her. 


I have had this purse since last March when I was working. I popped into Peacocks to see if I could get a new purse as mine was broken. Baring in mind I used to work at the Peacocks I went into. My old manager had said that I looked suspicious, and asked what I was looking for. I replied with 'a purse that's pink' but couldn't find one. Until he basically did the 'game show' hands and showed me this one. I just looked at him as if to say I was just about to walk out of the shop feeling good about not spending... until that point. I paid £8 for it and it is worth every penny. 

Something very different. But still PINK.
I moved out of my Mum's house in February last year (2014) and I had literally no clue about using the washing machine nor the tumble dryer. So I got these to make it easier. Just pop your washing in, pop one of these in (or 2), press start and Bob is definitely you're Uncle.




I'll see all you beautiful people on Saturday when I will be posting my OOTW.

Happy National Pink Day EVERYONE!!! 💋 

Miss Catherine x



MissCatherineWard!Victory hand
Where to find me;
Facebook; Miss Catherine Ward
Twitter; cjoanward_
Email contact; catherinejw@hotmail.com
My other blog; http://www.blogger.com/misscatherinewardfashion.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment